About the Exam Room 'Quick Reference' Guide
Dr. Tasky’s Exam Room Quick Reference for the DOT Medical Examination is a simple guide to help medical examiners with the most common items encountered during the DOT exam.
- Conditions Chart – with waiting period, maximum certification, notes, and specific requirements
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Sleep Apnea
- Myocardial Infarction
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Benign Positional Vertigo
- Major Depression / Bipolar Disorders
- Progressive Vision Disorders
- Rx Medication - disqualifiers and advised disqualifiers
- List of Disqualifying Conditions
- Urinalysis evaluation and follow-up
- BMI chart
It is a color, 2-sided, laminated sheet meant to be durable, lasting, and often referenced.
To purchase your copy...
Purchase your copy of the DOT Medical Exam Practice Test and Exam Room Quick Reference Guide here: Order the Materials